- The fastest and easiest way to get video sources into an IP network.
- · HDMI video input with embedded audio· Support for up to 4K UHD at up to 30 frames per second, or up to 1080p video at up to 60 frames per second· Remote configuration and monitoring via Web-based user interfaces· Wired Ethernet connectivity· Compatible with all systems, devices, and applications that support NDI®
Video Convert video of any compatible format to NDI®, including 4K UHD, with support for resolutions up to 2160p at 30 frames per second or up to 1080p at 60 frames per second. NDI® Output Translate video from the connected camera or device to IP, delivering to the network as a full-bandwidth NDI® video source. HDMI Input Connect, capture, and convert any compatible HDMI video source. Ethernet Connectivity Connect to the network via wired Ethernet, and share video over IP with any compatible system, device, or application that supports NDI®. Audio Present high-quality sound, with support for embedded HDMI digital audio, with adjustable volume control. Tally Receive tally notification from compatible NDI® devices via physical LEDs when video output from Spark™ Plus is visible on Program and/or Preview Web-Based Interface Monitor video, manage login credentials, access controls, and configure audio, video, and network settings from any supported Web browser on any compatible networked device. Virtual PTZ Create multiple shots from a single, full-resolution video signal—determining areas of interest, then storing as full-frame presets, with support for live virtual zoom and pan control. Multicast Mode Optionally permit multiple destinations to receive the Spark™ Plus video source without individual point-to-point connections to conserve network bandwidth. NDI® Virtual Input Designate Spark™ Plus as the video input source in popular desktop video applications like Google Hangouts, GoToMeeting, Skype, Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom, and more Network Identification Easily identify Spark™ Plus on your network with the ability to apply custom device and channel names. Network Visibility Access Spark™ Plus devices connected to other networks via IP address and make them visible within your production environment using NDI®Access Manager. LTC Timecode Supply an external LTC timecode reference to embed timecode in the Spark™ Plus video signal and synchronize with other NDI® video signals Camera Mount Optionally mount Spark™ Plus to a compatible camera or support using the industry-standard, threaded screw camera mount. Firmware Updates Download and install firmware updates at no charge to ensure your Spark™ Plus is equipped with the latest features, capabilities, and performance enhancements.
- · Hardware-based FPGA and SoC technology
- · Industry-standard, threaded-screw camera mount
- · Tally support via NDI®, with built-in program/preview tally lights
- · Optional multicast mode to accommodate network bandwidth considerations
- · Conversion to high bitrate NDI® for high-quality output to IP with near-zero latency
- Portable, production-ready IP video solutions that converts supported HDMI video signals up to 4K UHD p30 with the Spark Plus 4K model or 1080p60 with the Spark Plus model to high bitrate NDI® for use with compatible systems, devices, and applications connected to the same Ethernet network.