LIVEU SOLO HDMI PREMIUM VIDEO ENCODER
LiveU Solo HDMI Bonded Wireless Video Encoder
Fully Bonded Portable Wireless Streaming Encoder for easy, HD live video streaming from anywhere directly to Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch & more!
The LiveU Solo portable live video encoder offers one-touch, wireless live streaming, directly from your camera source to any online destination. LiveU Solo lets content creators of all sizes, budgets and markets live stream professional quality HD video directly to any online video provider – without a large crew, lots of equipment or steep learning curve. Through the use of our patented bonding and video transport technology, the LiveU Solo portable video encoder creates consistent bandwidth and a reliable connection so you get high-quality remote live video broadcasts, from anywhere in the world.
6 Top Reasons to Use Solo
1. Start streaming within seconds: just plug in your camera and go live at the push of a button
2. Keep more viewers engaged with a reliable, high-quality stream
3. Send a high-quality stream from remote locations or in congested network environments such as heavy crowds
4. Get out of the studio or away from your computer, or game system, and stream in HD from anywhere
5. Deliver HD live videos to all popular online platforms such as Facebook Live, YouTube and Twitch
6. Stream like a pro for an affordable price
• H.264 AVC high profile video encoder, 1080p50/60/25/30/24, 1080i50/60, 720p50/60/25/30/24, PAL, NTSC
• Internal rechargeable battery provides up to 3 hours of continuous streaming
• Simultaneously bond up to 4 network links – 2x 4G LTE cellular or WiMAX modems, Wifi & Ethernet (LiveU can supply a list of compatible USB modems and carriers)
Get outside the studio
Using LiveU’s patented reliable transport protocol (LRT) and bonding technology, Solo provides robust connectivity so you never lose a stream even if you are moving through congested or fluctuating environments. And the convenient pouch (included) allows you to clip Solo to your belt or bag and securely holds cellular modems while your are live streaming on the go.
Easy to use interface
Solo is simple to use – set stream destinations in seconds and monitor, manage and control your unit from the Solo Portal, accessible from any web-enabled device. You can also use the front panel of the unit to check cellular connections, add a WiFi source, preview the video stream, monitor bandwidth and battery life as well as start and stop the stream.
Connect any camera source
Solo works with a variety of cameras and sources over HDMI* – from your smartphone (with HDMI adapter – not included) to a DSLR to higher end cameras and switchers. Now you can share higher quality video content reliably from anywhere.
The Solo Portal: Access from any web-enabled device
Start, stop and set up new streams and destinations quickly and easily. One touch integration with popular social media and online destinations such as Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Wowza and additional service providers such as Switchboard Live, Easy Live, and others!
|Dimensions||3.7 × 5.19 × 1.7 in|
Compatible modem guide – http://www.liveu.tv/support/usb-modems
INTEGRATED UNIT: Audio/video encoder, micro SD card, internal battery
VIDEO ENCODER: H.264 AVC high profile
INTEGRATED BONDED INTERFACES
SIMULTANEOUS BONDING: Up to 2 x 4G LTE/3G cellular or WiMAX network links, additionally supports internal Wi-Fi and Ethernet connecivity
SUPPORTED TECHNOLOGIES: 4G LTE, HSPA+, HSUPA, HSDPA, UMTS, CDMA EVDO Rev 0/A/B, Mobile WiMAX, and internal Wi-Fi 802.11 a,b,g & n support
MULTI-PROFILE SELECTION: Maximum Quality mode for increased resiliency in congested/noisy networks
POWER SOURCES: Internal battery – 2 hours
LOCAL CONTROL: Full monitoring and control using local screen and joystick interface
REMOTE CONTROL: Full web-based remote control from smartphones, laptops, tablets or web browsers
PREVIEW: Video preview; per-network cellular connectivity status incl. throughput, network delay etc.
RICH FEATURE SET
RESILIENCY & QUALITY LRT™ (LIVEU RELIABLE TRANSPORT): Proprietary algorithms such as automatic Adaptive Bit Rate (ABR), automatic Forward Error Correction (FEC) and other lost packet recovery algorithms; video encoding bit rate is set automatically
PROFESSIONAL FEATURES: End-to-end low latency mode; video and audio indicators
PHYSICAL & INTERFACES
DATA: 2 x USB 2.0, miniUSB, RJ-45 Ethernet, 3.5mm in/out audio jack, micro SD
• LiveU Solo live streaming device with HDMI input
• Protective carry pouch with modem straps and belt clip
• Left/Right angled USB cables to attach external modems
• HDMI to mini HDMI cable
• Power adapter