No postproduction is best postproduction.
Your audience loves video. The only problem is – it takes a lot of time and effort to produce. mimoLive live editing allows you to cut down on production time and get your videos out faster. It’s best suited to produce a lot of content really quickly. Its sweet spots are live streaming, news-style web shows, panel discussions, presentations and events.
Broadcast on a dime.
Get your message out in the most cost-effective way. While mimoLive is extremely affordable, it gives you tools that rival the big broadcasters. Your show will be more alive, more interesting, more relevant. Using free video platforms such as YouTube or Facebook for distribution, it will reach more people than you ever thought possible.
Yes, you can just do it.
We live in an incredible time. While in the past those who could afford the expensive technology and specialized crews where gatekeepers keeping you from spreading your ideas, with mimoLive, now you can build and run your own TV studio at home, in your school, church, company or organization, broadcasting whatever is important to you.
Easy to learn, easy to master.
Learning how to use mimoLive is child’s play – literally. Its logical and intuitive production workflow can be mastered by anyone from school kids to senior citizens in very short time. And yet it is so powerful, it also satisfies the broadcasting veterans wildest dreams.
- Live Video Streaming
- Graphics Machine
- Record to Disk
- Video Switcher
- SDI Playout
- Modern 64 bit Architecture
- Virtual Camera
- Remote Control Surface
- PTZ Control
- NDI (NDI is a registered trademark of NewTek, Inc.) ingest multiple NDI sources.
- Use with iPhone and Ipad
- Stream your video live directly to YouTube Live, YouTube Gaming, Facebook Live, Facebook Shows, Twitch.tv, Hitbox and more.
- Use your own servers based on NGINX or other RTMP based solution.
- Add multiple camera angles, fancy graphics, and integrate with social media to make your stream stand out.
- Supports 360° live video streaming to YouTube, Facebook and others.
- Create portrait video streams or any other arbitrary format.
- Position, scale, crop and convert the format of video inputs to suit your output format.
mimoLive comes in Studio version:
For commercial use of any business related use, including in-house TV, church productions, YouTube with monetization, event production companies, universities with a paid lecture program, etc.
For broadcasting use of mass communication media such as radio, television & livestream television.
Studio 1 month, Studio 1 Year, Studio 3 years, Broadcasting 1 Year, Broadcasting 3 Year