CBS Newspath announced a multi-year deal with LiveU to deploy LiveU Matrix to 200+ affiliates and 7 global news bureaus. CBS’ Tom Fearing joins LiveU’s Chris Perry to talk about the announcement and the impact of LiveU Matrix on content curation, sharing, and distribution.
LiveU permits the ability to stream live videos to a server or cloud service to a majority of live-streaming services. It uses a collection of wireless methods from wifi, to cellular signals (upto 4) depending on the model. It splits the stream signal and recombines the data by bonding the information back together to maintain a high quality video, upto 1080 resolution with audio. For more details feel free to contact us.
Music and Passion intersections?
Value is what your fans want from you
Being an independent takes commitment and work
Telestream one of the leading providers of digital video streaming tools and workflow solutions made an announcement today. They announced that its multiformat video player and encoder, Switch, will include support for ProRes RAW. Users of Switch are used to this advanced media file inspection and correction capability. Now they can use those tools with ProRes RAW files. The Benefits of Switch is to preview camera footage before converting the files to formats applications can use. You can trim the videos to save disk space, inspect and change file properties then convert the files to compressed formats for easy distribution.
Among the great new products announced at NAB is this announcement by PTZ Optics. The product is PTZ Optics Wireless Cable.
The PTZOptics Wireless Cable is a 400 Meter (1,300 feet) wireless Ethernet solution with daisy-chaining capabilities which can provide increased distances of up to 1,600 meters or 5,249 feet. This low latency wireless solution can be paired with any device that utilizes a LAN connection and can provide up to 300 Megabits of wireless transmission bandwidth. With a paired Station & Access Point, you can connect any device to your network wirelessly.
Life streaming is our passion, so we decided to rebuild our website from scratch to make it better for our customers to find what they are looking for.
From software to hardware, we offer the largest range of equipment and tools for a variety of markets. We carry some of the most recognized names and brands in the industry to enhance your experience and add flexibility to your needs.
An extra enhancement is our use of Facebook messenger as a way for you to contact us on the bottom of every page.
First of all, a big thank you to all past, current and future users! Your support means the world to us and seeing what you do with mimoLive keeps us going.
Originally, we were planning to post about every update for mimoLive, but engineering keeps them coming so fast, we can’t keep up.
The past 12 months have seen more than 40 releases of mimoLive, including all the betas. The complete list of new features, enhancements and fixes is about mile long, but here are the highlights:
- New Output Destinations: This allows you to save different file formats, stream to multiple streaming platforms, add auxiliary audio monitors for moderators, operators, studio audience and more.
- Audience Social Media Interaction: To engage your audience in a conversation, add social comments and reactions from Facebook, YouTube or Twitter to your live show. mimoLive™ can even give your audience access to your PTZ camera controls by sending command-comments over Twitter.
- Multiviews: Keep an eye on your sources and control the Switcher layers and NDI® PTZ cameras.
- Instant Replay with Remote Control Surface support.
- Source groups and adjustable main window layout.
- Audio Mixes: Each destination can now have individual audio mixes, for example for multi-language workflows.
- Source Performance Monitor: Find out if your sources perform as desired.
- mimoCall: Added support for H.264 and advanced monitoring to improve connection quality.
- Web Browser Capture source: surf the web comfortably.
- Social Media Source: Get comments, likes, reactions and more from any post your account has access to.
- Levels filter: Quickly adjust the white balance to make camera sources match each other.
- Matte Choker filter: Adjust the alpha channel of video sources.
- New Streaming providers: BoxCast, Periscope, screen9.
- Sport Graphics pack: A set of sources and layers for sports and games with scoring & timing, tournament, team roster, athlete information and more.
Currently, we’re beta testing mimoLive 4.7 which will add:
- Kiosk mode that turns on full-screen playout when you open a document
- Pause, play, rewind and fast forward for movie sources in the Placer layer
- Also coming in the next beta is support for RTMPS